Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
GOOD THINGS- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND ENTRY
These conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Merchant Terms and Conditions of Sale for Tickets as below. Good Things Festival is presented by There is a Free Lunch Pty Ltd ("Us, Our, We, the Presenter").
By purchasing this ticket you acknowledge and agree;
All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on Our website or at the premises.
By entering the event, you, the attendee, acknowledge and agree that you have read the following rules governing conduct and consent to abide by such regulations and conditions.
All Patrons attending the event must have downloaded the relevant state SERVICES app and must check in via the app prior to entry.
Any patrons who presents with COVID like symptoms will be refused entry to the event and escorted directly to the isolation tent.
All patrons entering the venue must scan the event QR code (Check In)
There are STRICTLY NO PASS OUTS (Exit and Re-entry) for this event.
Good Things Festival (GTF) is a licensed event recommended for a mature audience. Sydney Good Things is an over 18 only event
Photo ID is required to purchase alcohol regardless of your age. It is illegal to provide minors with alcohol and anyone caught doing so may be prosecuted and ejected.
All 18+ patrons must have valid photo ID in the form of:
- Valid Australian Driver’s license or learner permit,
- Valid Passport or State/Territory proof of age cards
- Valid Keypass
Access to the event is prohibited or refused to people who:
Do not scan the event QR code (Check In) prior to entry
Displaying COVID-19 like symptoms
Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
Illustrate behaviour that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault.
Intentionally attempt to conceal prohibited items with the intent to bypass security screening.
Are wearing gang related colours, Hi-vis clothing, or attempting to resemble any staff member; including unauthorized media vests, or uniforms that impersonate emergency service personnel.
Are from unauthorized media outlets.
It is a condition of sale that you agree that the Presenter reserves the right to refuse a ticket holder admission to the event or to evict that person from the event for any reason whatsoever at the Presenter’s absolute discretion.
It is a condition of the liquor license that only valid ticket holders are allowed to enter the event and you may be prosecuted if you enter or attempt to enter without a valid ticket.
- BRISBANE / MELBOURNE ONLY : Good Things Festival (GTF) is a licensed all ages 15+ event recommended for a mature audience.
- SYDNEY ONLY; Good Things Festival (GTF) is a licensed OVER 18+ event. No minors can be admitted including babes in arms.
- All patrons will be wrist-banded on entry.
- Two easily distinguishable wristband types are to be applied to patrons on entry; one for 18+ and one for Youth ticket holders, if applicable.
- All adult patrons entering the site must provide photo ID to secure an 18+ wristband, to allow you to purchase alcohol. All persons unable to provide ID will be provided with an underage wristband.
- All Youth ticket holders attending the event must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult and each person attending must have their own valid ticket.
At time of purchase additional compulsory emergency contact name and mobile number fields are applied to the sale of a youth ticket, these details will be applied to each individual Minor U18 wristband. Youth patrons can collect this wristband at the entrance on the day.
- The definition of a responsible adult is:
- A person who is of or over the age of 18years and is:
- the minor's parent, step-parent, guardian, grandparent, or
- the minor's spouse who is above the age of 18, or
- a person who is over 18 and acting in place of a parent or guardian and who could reasonably be expected to exercise responsible supervision of the minor.
- We advise the event has the capacity to be very loud, have high intensity crowd movements, bands that may use profanities in their performance and patrons drinking alcohol.
- We strongly recommend that you do not attend the show with any child under the age of 15.
- Youth ticket holders without a parent, guardian or responsible adult will be refused entry to the event.
If you have any questions with regard to attending the event with a minor please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending.
All venues have wheelchair access and disabled amenities, please visit the event website for details. Please see event website for accessibility and carer info.
- Your tickets should be treated as cash. Except as required by law, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase. The Presenter does not offer refund in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the event due to reasons beyond the Presenters control.
- In the event of a lost ticket, contact email@example.com prior to the event. Your receipt or print out of the terms and conditions are not tickets and are not valid for entry to the event.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Presenter reserves the right to refuse entry and may cancel the ticket without a refund. This ticket is only valid when purchased from official agents.
- Tickets bought from non-official websites or other sources may be refused entry.
- There is a sale limit of 8 tickets per person to any of the events. Online Tickets will be available until sold out or until nominated by the presenter.
- Minor tickets can only be purchased in a bundle with an adult 18+ ticket.
- Please see Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale for refund information.
Behaviour & Operations
- Except in circumstances beyond our control, we play rain or shine.
- Crowd surfing, moshing, slam or circle dancing are all dangerous activities that can lead to serious injuries to other patrons and will not be tolerated.
- Please note there are restricted capacities at some stages and other tented structures. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there may be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
- In some states smoking in a public place is not permitted. It can be an offence to smoke in a public place and you risk being fined. If your State has this law We will provide a designated outdoor smoking area and We require you to use them.
- Except as provided by law, the Presenter and the owner and/or lessee of the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the venue whether caused by the negligence of the Presenter or that owner or lessee or otherwise.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- No pass outs will be issued unless otherwise advised.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives from police security or event organisers.
- If you feel at any time that you or anyone else's health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security guard. There are First Aid and Lost Minor Officers on site at all times who can be contacted by security staff.
- All Youth ticket holders attending the event must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult at all times.
- If a minor is to become separated from their parent, guardian or responsible adult within the site, RSA crowd controllers will escort the minors to the Lost Minors tent. Event staff will notify the parent, guardian or responsible adult to collect the minor.
- Any minor caught consuming alcohol will be handed to the Police.
ENTRY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK